Monday, April 20, 2009

Update on my sweet baby!

Well, this morning didn't start out so well. Ashlyn was still feeling bad. She really has me worried because she is such a happy baby and she has just not been herself now for two days. She is obviously very uncomfortable. I had to call her doctor this morning since she still wasn't feeling well, or acting like herself. The doctor asked me to bring her into the office, where they checked her out and sent her for a repeat x-ray. The x-ray looked a little better than it did last night but still had a significant gas pattern. The doctor also suspects she has intersucception, that keeps correcting on its own.

They wanted to admit her this evening just to monitor her, but weren't going to do IV or anything else, so I told them I could monitor her at home. I also said I would definitely be back if she worsened during the night. I'm praying she will feel better and I don't have to make the dreaded Vanderbilt ER visit. Not to mention, I just want my baby to be all better.

Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you call me????!!!!! I hope she is feeling lots better! Give her a kiss for me! love you.

    ReplyDelete