Monday, May 4, 2009

Colorado Bound!

Well, Wednesday's the big day! I'm so excited about going to Colorado. I'll admit I'm a little nervous about how I'm going to occupy Ms. Ashlyn on the plane. I'm so excited for her getting to be with mommy for an entire week, away from everything here. I'll have to find a neat charm for her charm bracelet so when she's older I can tell her all about her very first BIG travel experience. I think we are going to have a wonderful time, and the weather seems like it's going to be very nice, with the exception of the evenings. How can a place be in the upper 70's to low 80's one minute and drop to the 30's the next? I guess I'm about to find out! :) I can't wait to tell all about it when we get back. As for now, reality lurks in the midst! I have a final exam to take tomorrow and one more day of work! Gees! Good night, and tell everyone to please stop worrying about the swine flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment