Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ashlyn, my little darling!

Today was an exciting day! I woke up this morning prepared to take Ashlyn for her first day of gymnastics. I was up almost all night with great anticipation! I thought to myself, "This can go one of two ways, really well, or what was I thinking." Much to my amazement, it went really well! In fact, they told me she did so well, that it would be perfectly fine if she went to the two year old class! GO GIRL! She has done so well at everything thus far in her life, I only hope it will continue on.

The next big adventure for the day was going to be Easter Egg hunting at the Williamson County Recreation Center, which didn't happen. It started at 10 am, we got there at 10:15 and people were already leaving. I would have parked and tried to see what the deal was, since people were still lined up, but Ashlyn was beginning to get a bit sleepy, so I decided a nap was far more important. Besides, she has two more Easter Egg hunts lined up these next couple weeks.

I just love this little ladybug. She's the greatest part of my life. I look forward to each day, to see what it will bring. You just never know what she will do next. Her new thing is the dogs, she loves them. She and Cotton are buddies for sure. They play all day and she loves to laugh at him. She also loves to hug and kiss them both. The cutest is when she goes up to them and does her little fingers and says, "Getty, getty getty!" It's adorable!

Well, I have to get back to my history paper now, but I'll write more when I finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment