Friday, July 31, 2009

The divorce that never ends!

So, today was another day in court! I'm becoming a regular. I must say that I was nervous going in, but ended up being fairly pleased with the course of action.

My ex, decided to go to court today to try to have his child support reduced. I thought, how funny since he doesn't pay it anyway! Well, the judge tore him a new one this morning. I was thrilled to hear the judge finally, for lack of better terms, "put him in his place".

I live each day for my daughter. I wake up excited to care for her and go to bed anticipating our next adventure. I work hard to try to provide the very best for her and try each day to figure out how I'm going to afford to finish school, while her father goes on his merry way and provides no support for her. He constantly harasses me and tells me what a bad mother I am. He tells me how I think of no one but myself and for a split second I started to think I was the problem. Then I realized he's talking about him self. NO ONE can ever say I don't love or care for my daughter, because I will do ANYTHING for her and love her more than words could ever describe. I only want her to grow up feeling happy and loved and to have God by her side. If that's the definition of a bad mother, than so be it!

He did get a temporary reduction, but no where near what he was trying for. Thank you God, for being by my side again. I hope for peace, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment