Friday, March 27, 2009

Life has been busy!

I haven't had much time lately to write which greatly disheartens me! I have been busy with my daughters first birthday, school, the scare of my grand-father's illness, and of course my ongoing battle with my ex!

On a good note, there was my daughter's first birthday bash! Boy was it great! It was a ladybug theme! That morning, my dad woke and was reading his daily devotional and low and behold it was about ladybugs! How amazing! The cake, made by Publix, was adorable! I have to say I did a magnificent job with the party, thanks to the help of family! Ashlyn seemed to really enjoy the day and looked adorable! I'll add pictures later!

School is going well, but we are really behind on the syllabus and it's causing a lot of catch up! I have a quiz every class and a test in two weeks. I have a big paper due by the 15th. It's just crunch time, nothing major! I really like my professor though, he seems to know what he's talking about and seems to be willing to help us out the best he can.

As for my grand-father, I'm so glad he's home! He gave us quite a scare. I'm still very upset that I was unable to go see him because my jerk ex couldn't answer his phone or return a phone call. He has a lot of nerve! I really love my grand-father with all my heart and want him to know that I hope I find a man just like him next go round! I really messed up the first time!

Then, there's my never ending divorce! Now the jerk is fighting me for joint custody! How can you not pay child support, not have a stable job, or a stable living environment and want to even attempt to get joint custody? The expensive of this divorce now is astronomical, not to mention ridiculous! Need I say more!

Well, I'm tired right now so I'm going to bed but I hope to drop a few lines later! Love to all of my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment