Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Day1

Well, so goes another day. I got my beautiful daughter back from her father this afternoon so I can now rest knowing she is home safe with me. I love her more than anything in this world!

I have a full day planned tomorrow! We have to finish up her birthday party planning. I'm so excited about her birthday but I'm a little nervous as well. I'm having it at Granny White Park so the kids can stay entertained with the playground. But I'm having a little trouble deciding what kinds of party favors to have and what kinds of games to play! She's going to be the big ONE!

I can't believe my little girl is growing up! She's such a little lady, hence my calling her my ladybug! Well, I don't have much to say right now, because my brain is a little fried after my History test this evening! Maybe more tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment